Thank you to my awesome blogger friend Krysti at YA and Wine Blog for the nomination! Make sure to check out her blog because she gives great wine recommendations along with her awesome book spotlights! Go visit and follow her blog @ https://yaandwine.com/
❀ Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
❀ Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
❀ Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
❀ List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Krysti from YA and Wine’s Questions for me:
1) If you could have a glass of wine with any author, living or dead, who would it be?
✧ Stephen King
I am scared by most of his books, but he also wrote masterpieces like Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. What it must be like in his mind! He seems both crazy and caring too. He is so multi-faceted as an author. I imagine his mind to be this maze like ms. pac-man and I love that he allows his imagination to roam free. I would ask him what he likes to read, what he does for fun, what scares him, his favorite movies etc. Seriously, what impresses a guy like this?
2) Which debut novel are you most looking forward to in 2017?
✧ Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17; The Dacians, #2) by Kresley Cole. This is IAD’s first foray into the m-m genre but more importantly, we get more of King Lothaire, the enemy of old!
This is a series that must be experienced on audio! Lothaire is one of my favorite books of all time.
3) What book are you head-over-heels in cover love with?
✧It’s just simple and bold. Ummm, can I have those pumps in size 9 please?
4) Which author have you been most excited about interacting with online?
✧ Rebecca Zanetti. She is one of my favorite authors and she is so nice. Plus she answers questions quickly! She is really a nice lady. I’ve met her a few times.
5) If you could write your own novel, what genre would it be?
✧ Romance, of course. That’s my thing 😀
6) I REALLY liked Mandy’s question about “what authors are insta-buys for you?” So yeah, that one!
✧ Amy Harmon, Colleen Hoover, Larissa Ione, Lisa Kleypas and Rebecca Zanetti
7) What series are you currently following that you never want to end?
✧ Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward; Demonica by Larissa Ione; Her Russian Protectors by Roxie Rivera
8) Who is your best book bae?
✧ I have several but right now, I belong to Tobias Eaton “Four” from Divergent series.
Seriously, I get the flurries in my belly when I see him. He’s not the cute like Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavil. But in the Divergent series, he walks like he owns the damn universe. Swagger for days. I love that confidence of a bad ass that Four exudes! So he is my choice for bae.
9) Share a link to one of your favorite blog posts that you’ve done.
✧ Ezi’s Favorite Books of 2016
10) What is your favorite part about being book blogger?
✧ Sharing books that I love with others of like mind. Interacting with other readers is a joy I cannot express.
11) Share a pic of you and your book bestie, cause we all need one of those.
Can I share pictures with my favorite authors instead?
(Rebecca Zanetti and Larissa Ione)
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/phone or listening device?
3. What book have you read the most and how many times have you read it?
4. What’s your childhood cartoon/show?
5. What’s your current guilty pleasure when it comes to reality tv?
6. What is your favorite read of this current year 2017?
7. How do you chose a book, by mood or monthly reading schedules?
8. What is your favorite supernatural creature?
9. Who is your favorite author?
10. Favorite series?
I Nominate the following blogs:
Carla loves to read
Travelling Through Words
A Book. A Thought
A Novel Glimpse
Dee’s Rad Reads and Reviews
TJ Loves Books
Jessica’s Reading Room
The Book Heathen
Less Reality, More Books
**Don’t forget to link back to me. Thanks again to Krysti at YA and Wine