Hello all! Thank you so much for joining me today as we continue counting down to the release of THIRDS Beyond the Books: Volume 1. During the blog tour we’ll find out more about Big Cat Rescue where the royalties of this flash fiction ebook are being donated. We have some fun facts, a chance to get your prompt picked for the next THIRDS Thursday, a mini interview with about the THIRDS, and more! Plus, there’s a giveaway!
So what’s so great about Thursdays? Why don’t I let Dex tell you? Take it away Dex.
Dexter J. Daley here to impart some random wisdom on you. Thursday. It’s a day of the week. Obviously. But what’s so great about it? Here’s my list.
- We’re finally past Wednesday and closer to Friday. Friday equals the weekend. Weekends are awesome. Therefore, Thursday equals awesome. It makes total sense. For some, Thursday unofficially starts the weekend. Why not. The weekend’s not long enough. You know what would be even more awesome? If criminals took the weekend off. That way me and my boo can spend Saturday night being all romantic and cuddly instead of wiping Therian puke off our boots. Get drunk and shift in public outside your ex’s house anytime between Monday and Friday. I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.
- Thursday is named after the Norse God of Thunder. It literally translates to Thor’s Day. Don’t give me that “but in Latin—” Blah, blah, blah. Dude, Thor’s We have a day of the week named after freaking Thor. Can’t get much cooler than that. Yeah, I know, some of the other days of the week are named after Norse Gods and Goddesses too, but until Marvel gives them their own movie, Thursday’s still top of my list.
- In the Thai solar calendar, orange is the color associated with Thursday. Cheesy Doodles are orange. Thursday is Cheesy Doodle Day. Need I say more? Cheese Puffs are also acceptable.
- Thursday is also Throwback Thursday which means you get to laugh at old pictures of your dad and his questionable choice of wardrobe back in the eighties. Give it up, Tony. Parachute pants are never coming back. It’s over. Move on.
- Thursday is when you get to know more about me, my friends, my family, and my THIRDS crew. Ah, the memories. The laughs, the tears, the sexy times. Which reminds me, Austen, I know you’re reading this. I know what you did. It’s disgusting and immoral. That’s right, you Cheesy Doodle thief. You steal my Cheesy Doodles again and I will end you. Also, stop spying on me and Sloane while we’re getting busy. That’s what the internet is for. That and Candy Crush.
So there you have it, five reasons why Thursday is awesome. Now if you’ll excuse me I have a very full day ahead. I have a lion Therian to annoy, a baby brother to embarrass, a sexy jaguar Therian to climb, and that’s just before breakfast.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Genre: Gay Paranormal Romance, Shifters
Published: June 8th, 2016
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Cover Artist: L.C. Chase
Ebook ISBN-13: 9781634773072
Join us as we celebrate the THIRDS universe with this collection of flash fiction stories written to prompts submitted by fans. Sometimes we want to know more about our favorite characters. Where they came from, how they became who they are, their families, friendships, and past heartaches. These snippets of moments in time offer an inside look at the lives of our favorite THIRDS characters. Whether it’s first shifts, the forging of unbreakable bonds, or a night full of shenanigans, these stories are sure to enrich your THIRDS reading experience.
** All royalties earned from THIRDS Beyond the Books are being donated to Big Cat Rescue.
ADD TO GOODREADS
Dreamspinner Press | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Barnes & Noble
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Charlie Cochet is an author by day and artist by night. Always quick to succumb to the whispers of her wayward muse, no star is out of reach when following her passion. From adventurous agents and sexy shifters, to society gentlemen and hardboiled detectives, there’s bound to be plenty of mischief for her heroes to find themselves in, and plenty of romance, too!
Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading, drawing, or watching movies. She runs on coffee, thrives on music, and loves to hear from readers.
Website | THIRDS HQ | Facebook | Facebook Author Page | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Newsletter | DSP |Amazon |Goodreads
Big Cat Rescue Tote bag with Big Cat goodies inside!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
June 1 – MM Good Book Reviews
June 7 – Oh My Shelves
June 8 – The Novel Approach
June 8 – Dreamspinner Blog
June 9 – Two Chicks Obsessed with Books and Eye Candy
Release Day Event: June 8th – Love Bytes Reviews
Check out the THIRDS on Pinterest.